Thursday, January 17, 2019

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS............ And Beyond! JANUARY 6th!!! TOD R!

TOD R.!!!  Thank you Tod!  Tod makes this donation by saying "Thank you for what you do for the kitties - and this donation is in memory of Dirac."  Tod, I don't know you, BUT I LIKE YOU!  Thank you for your compassion for the animals in helping Feed the Cats for Christmas, and BEYOND!

I did it again.  I rescued another kitty.  This one, and the one I rescued yesterday run to me each morning when I pull over to feed them in the MEDIAN of Central Park between 4th and 3rd Streets.  I was screamed at by the 'deacon' of the Pentecostal church there on the corner to get the 'vermin' (homeless cats) off his property and for me never to feed them there again.  I could not stop feeding these starving creatures, so since then, I've fed them under this tree.  Well, two are now saved.  There is a storm brewing and these cats will suffer without the food being put there if there is heavy snow and winds.  I had to get them off the street, and thank you to Kristin for taking them in temporarily.  We've named them - both girls - Charlotte and Cyndy Loo.  Both are at the clinic today on standby as I did not have a set appointment.  They will be combo tested, given their shots, and spayed.  Cyndy Loo is a youngster.  I would say 7 or 8 mos.  Charlotte spend the night in my bathroom, and I could see her slowly coming out of her shell during the time I spent with her - enough so that this morning I could turn her over on her back and scratch her belly.  She is a sweetheart.  Cyndy Loo - she may have had to fight on the streets of for food, so she was a bit growley with Charlotte.  I kept petting her and kept her in the cage this morning, due to her impending vet visit.

CHARLOTTE and CINDY LOO BEFORE

CHARLOTTE BEFORE
CHARLOTTE


I took a gazillion photos of Cyndy Loo but only got one really good shot.  She just would not cooperate!
CYNDY LOO
Today's rescue!

It was 15 degrees out there, and I made sure that everyone had warm water and a plate full of dry food with wet food plopped on top.  I made sure the tarps covering their shelters where the food is and the entrance to their little huts inside was secure.  I still need boards.  I am in desperate need of boards.  The bastards that took the SIX Shelters on Garson - the ones that own the property where the large radio tower is behind the bus station - I still can't find who owns that property - also took some precious boards as well.  They could have at least left the stuff on the side of the road for me to pick up.  That would have been a hint.  #@$%$@#%  PS, this is the only identifier on the gate surround this tower on Garson Avenue:  ASR#1283915

Can anyone figure out who owns this?

That's it in a nutshell.  Have a great day.

"You can do anything, but not everything."



No comments:

Post a Comment