Monday, October 29, 2018

Updates!

CONNOR
My visit with him Sunday
OK, so, lets see...  new developments:

Pebbles, Mara AND Buddy are all in the process of adoption.  And guess what...  They are going to be adopted BY THE SAME FAMILY!  WOO HOO!!!  Love it.  This sweet family lost their two kitty cats of old age, and have been kittyless for a while.  So they found my site JanineTheBean Rescue, made appointment to come meet Pebbles and Mara on Saturday, and fell in love.  Within hours of leaving, they texted me asking about Buddy.  I think its a perfect pairing, all around.  An older wiser, very gentle cat, with two youngsters.  I am thrilled beyond belief.

This weekend Spencer and Ellie will be going to their new homes.  They, along with the other 'woodpile' kittens will be spayed and neutered tomorrow.  And they all will live out their lives with loving and kind families who will make them part of theirs.  That's quite a change from when they were born and living on the streets just a month ago.  Thanks to Sue, and Melissa, and Max! for fostering them when they needed it!  Bravo!  We need more fosters!

I have been very down in the dumps since Saturday when I read an email forwarded to me by a rescue group who received this email originally.  I haven't even read it in its entirety because of how upset I got when I saw the gist of it.  Its a company (HUD?) asking me to remove the shelters on Webster and Ferndale - the same location where I just rescued Pebbles, and had mommy spayed.  This is the only safe and warm haven mommy, and several other cats have to ride out the upcoming winter.  There is no where else for me to move these shelters to.  So, right now, I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I don't know what to do to solve this.

That's where I am.  Good news, and bad news.

Have a good day.

PS, updates on Chance, Connor, Katie, Parsley, and Hermie, coming soon!

PSS, don't forget the online auction fundraiser coming up soon!  Lots of GOOD STUFF!  Thanks to you!  :)

Have an even better day!

"Monsters aren't real.
But humans are."

No comments:

Post a Comment