Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Spay and Neuter!

Finally, a morning without rain.  Cold and crisp is was though.  In the 30s.  Its just a taste of whats to come. 

All Woodpile kittens went in for spay neuter this morning.  That's five more cats that will never have babies.  We can do it!  One cat at a time!  Wouldn't it be nice to have NO MORE HOMELESS CATS in this world!   I had the pleasure of having Spencer and Ellie overnight.  Those are the last of them that are not in their new homes yet, but will be this weekend!  They are adorable!  But I will be glad to see all kittens go, and be kittenless for once!

I got the cutest pictures of Buddy from his foster dad Max this morning.  I already do miss Buddy - he greeted me each day on Central Park waiting for his breakfast in the back of the vacant lot where his 'home' was in the shelter.  I am sure Max will miss this totally chill cat as well.  I am sure Buddy has grown on Max!  But Buddy will be going to a new family that is going to love him to pieces! 




There is a new'ish' kitty that is a grey and white tabby that seems very gentle.  He is an unneutered male, and hangs with two neutered kitties on Seventh Street.  I would like to rescue him as well as the girl that I feed under the tree on Central.  Maybe Max might consider taking in another?  And my foster Kim might take the girl under the tree!  We CAN rescue these cats, one at a time!

Stats:  Did you know:




Yikes!!!  Spay and neuter! 



1 comment:

  1. Every single day you do something wonderful. Never forget that. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete