Thursday, October 25, 2018

Quick and Easy

I NEED:  Heavy dinner plates (with lip - so food is not pushed off the side too easily, plastic bowls (maybe take out?, or Wegmans plastic bowls that bakery items come in?)

This morning's route went fast.  Zip, zip, zip, 19 times.  No sign of the nasty deacon at the Pentecostal church - then again, no sign of the cats I feed there.  I still put food down in the median and called for them.






I am planning on rescuing the little girl cat by the side of the road, next week, when I can get an appointment at the vet to be re-vaccinated, and treated for worms/fleas.  I was hoping someone would speak up about fostering her, and someone did, but it was not meant to be.  She said her brother, whom she lives with, would not allow it.  So now, I have the only foster I have left, Kim, who has offered to take her.  This means, I cannot rescue any more.  I need more fosters, and more people to adopt the cats I have that are being fostered.  And those are:


  1. Parsley
  2. Hermie
  3. Connor
  4. Katie
  5. Mara
  6. Pebbles
  7. Buddy
  8. Chance

to find out more about them, or to my website:  http://www.janinethebeanrescue.org/



If you all will recall, last year I had someone fostering for me - she fostered a white kitty - Simon, and a calico Chewy.  She went away on vacation, and the cats under her care got out a window screen.  Never to be seen again.  I was, and still am, heartsick over this.  Someone reached out to me the other day, a stranger, who follows me on Facebook I guess, and asked if the kitty they were feeding was Chewy.  They sent me the picture of this cat:



And here is Chewy:



At first I was convinced it was Chewy.   There are differences in the face. Poor baby, she has been missing all summer.  And Simon too.  I pray they found their way somewhere safe and are well fed.

That's if for now.

Have a great day.


"If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you."


2 comments:

  1. Do you have the name of that pentecostal church? I am so mad at the deacon there. UGH Is it on Parsells? (Lynne and Sawyer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey J !
    Thanks for putting WHAT YOU NEED at the top of the blog !
    It really helps people see how they can help !

    ReplyDelete