Tuesday, October 9, 2018

SPAY and NEUTER!!!



Just a few updates to yesterday's lengthy post. 

Chance, the emaciated starving kitty rescued Saturday morning – he is not out of the woods yet.  Sheryl reports that he is not eating very much.  He is on medicine to stimulate his hunger, but he’s having a hard time with swallowing that.  I am planning on letting her use a piller.  And she needs some probiotics which I have as well. 

Video of him eating:


The calico kitten trapped yesterday morning, thanks to Melissa who came by after kitten got out of surgery, and scooped he up.  She wrote:   “This is the kitten Janine caught and I stepped up to foster. Now this girl has a chance at a warm, loving home once socialized. Janine said she looks like Grumpy Cat, so I'm calling her Mara which means bitterness. She'll turn into a sweet girl soon.”

Mara (Grumpy Girl!)
I just could not put a kitten back on the street.  Lets get Mara adopted soon.

The older cat that I trapped on Central in front of the church, is also one lucky girl.  Carol stepped in to say NO, don’tput her back!  I will make room for her in my shop!  Well, Carol already has her hands full at her shop.  The first one being her business, the second is that she still have Parsley, Hermie, Buffy and now Connor in her shop.  Its getting a tad crowded.  But, thanks to Kim, my other wonderful foster, who will lose Timber this weekend when he gets adopted, she has offered to take the older girl kitty in replacement of Timber. 

I hate TNR, can you tell?  I have put so many people out because of it, but there are SO many wonderful cats on the streets!  Like for instance, the third cat I trapped yesterday morning, the beautiful black and white male cat.  Turns out he had an abscess on is foot and had to have stitches to close it up after it was drained.  He turned out to be a sweetheart, but I had to let him back on the streets this morning.  WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TAKE THESE CATS IN – OR WE DO HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE, JUST NOT ENOUGH WILLING TO!

So please support Spay and Neuter whenever you can.  My bill is above $1,000 right now at the clinic.  I can’t do this alone.  Either contribute financially, or physically helping to set traps around the city and get these poor animals fixed.

Thanks for listening to me.

 Image result for best quotes on saving animals

No comments:

Post a Comment