Friday, September 1, 2017

TGIF!!!

Nugget

My morning went downhill on Bay Street where I had to remove a black and white cat from the road.  I got a nice warm towel from the back of the Jeep, wrapped it around this poor soul, and placed him gently under the bushes.  I still don't get how people can hit an animal and then just drive away, leaving it in the middle of a busy road.  Monsters.  That's all I can say.

But it was a very busy morning out there today.  I couldn't believe all the cars, and people, out at that time of the day.  4-5 am.  What are they all doing at that time of day?

Each morning now, when I pull up to the spot where the kind man that owns the business on Parsells, and is allowing me to trap and feed there on his property, I walk over to the other side of the fence where I placed a small feeding station for when it rains for these cats, the Styrofoam shelters, boards and pallets are all thrown all over the vacant city lot.  Today, the shelters were ripped to smithereens.  There is someone quite angry and hateful out there to do this.  I would love to catch the person and find out what the problem is.  There are at least 10 red cats living in this area.  I am trying to get them all spayed and neutered so that there are no more Harvey or Hueys.

I am off today from work, and looking forward to getting stuff done.  Its a chillier than usual summer morning out there.  Yes, its beginning to feel like _ _ _ _.  I can't even say the season.  I am dreading the upcoming months.  I do love all seasons, but Winter is not a good season for the homeless animals out there.  I try to do my best for them, but with people like above, it makes it so hard for them.  Its got to be a person who hates animals, because they aren't hurting me, they are hurting the cats that depend on shelter and food.

Paisley and Daisy
Today Daisy and Paisley go to their new home, as well as little Chip.  I will miss them so much.  Now that the quantity of kittens is dwindling, I am becoming more and more attached to them.  Nugget is back on the market.  He is the cutest of all!

Have a great day!

“Let no one ever intimidate you, you are standing on no one's ground. But again, some have claimed the earth as their own and usurped power from the rest of us. But they are usurpers; power belongs to every one of us. Seek it as much as possible. There is no shame in that. In fact it's a necessity. Either you have power or you are trampled to death in the stampede to get to the top”  

3 comments:

  1. I feel TERRIBLE that some a**holes keep trashing the stuff on Parselles Ave. I feel like it is my fault because they probably saw us trying to catch Huey. If I can help you move the stuff or find another spot I will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine, I have 3 extra-large styrofoam boxes I will drop off at your house as I have done before. Thanks for all you do for the kitties.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey J !
    Does someone have a hunters game camera you can borrow ?
    They sell these automatic battery powered cameras for hunters. You set it up in a hidden spot and motion triggers the camera. You might get a snap shot of the assholes in the middle of the act.
    Then you can haul their asses off to jail where they belong.
    I know how to set one up and download the pics from it after its done. I will help you do it if somone can loan you one.

    ReplyDelete