Saturday, January 18, 2014

WARPATH

I am very angry this morning.  I hope that someone reads this post today - I don't usually post on Saturdays.  I pulled up to 330 Central this morning, and there was a huge dumpster in the driveway.  Now, its one thing that I cannot feed there anymore - the bank or whoever owns the property is obviously cleaning out so that the house can be auctioned off, or rented, or sold.  But its another thing when the monster who flailed my TWO wooden huts, and a very large plastic dog house into the dumpster, without a thought that maybe they could have put it aside into a large pile, as a sign that I need to move it. But no, they threw those in without a care. 

I took down the number, and left a short and brief message.  I am asking everyone who has a nerve, and who is tired of people doing such stupid things when its OBVIOUS that these are shelters for animals and mean something not only to the people who crafted these, but to the cats! - to do the same.  I said that they have my property, and that I wanted them.  I left my cell number.  The company is called METALICO Transfer station? Their number is 254-3840.  Metalico Rochester is another name mentioned, and I also left a message there - 436-0713.  I ask that anyone call just to implore them to call me at my number 319-1900 and allow me to get my shelters.  The CAT's shelters.  Those wooden huts took a lot of time for people to make, and they cannot be discarded or trashed like that.

Of ALL DAYS - of all times - when the weather is terrible out this morning, and we are due for below zero temps again this week.  WHAT is WRONG with people.

THANK YOU for calling.

 

2 comments:

  1. I called both numbers and left a message /plea for Metalico to call you Janine. Hope they will let you retrieve your belongings for the sake of the city kitties. I beg anyone reading this post to also make that call. If you call this weekend, you will not have to talk to a person ,only the answering machine. If the answering machine is full from us all leaving messages/pleas for Janine's things , they will know we are serious! Don't let Janine and the kitties down on this ! CALL ! CALL NOW !
    Carol Graney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just called and left a msg; sorry I didn't see this sooner. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete