Friday, June 1, 2012

Freaky Friday

This is a quick post, have to run my mother to airport for a trip, and I have to run to work to drop off cookies for my boss's birthday party that I will miss, and to do a hopefully quick amount of work. 

I stopped at the crazy woman "lucy"'s house to place food down this morning, and there she was.  I told her I was leaving food for the kitties because I thought she had moved and I had seen some cats there (had to tell her something!).  I heard a constant loud cat crying and asked her about it and she said she had a cat back there.  She is pure nuts.  She is pure evil (although you would not know it to look at her).  I went back to the back of her garage and there was a small cat carrier with a kitten in it.  She told me she had to keep the kitten there because city inspector or someone coming over to inspect the house.  I said I would hold onto the kitty, and she wouldn't let me.  I tried to rush out of there to phone my cop friend, but she just wanted to talk.  It was hard to leave, she kept following me and uttering complete insane nonsense about leaches, etc.  I told her I would be back.  I drove off and texted my cop friend.  I pray she can do something about it.   Will keep you updated!

Otherwise, its grey, miserable, rainy and lots of raccoons had already descended on the food I left for the kitties shortly after I left it. 

BUT!  There is hope.  I promise you!  There will be a silver lining in the sky today, somewhere!  Keep that in mind!  Have a great day!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janine - this is breaking my heart that the nut lady is still getting cats. Thank you so much for staying on top of this. She has to be stopped. Glad you got a couple of days off to enjoy. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine, that woman is downright scary. I doubt she's actually mean spirited, she seems to like cats, but she sure is exhibiting the symptoms of Schizophrenia and paranoia. Please call animal control tonight if you don't hear back from your cop friend, or text me the address and I'll call it in for you.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete