Saturday, June 9, 2012

Downpour

What a mess.  I was soaked from head to toe as I headed out at 5:08 this morning.  On and off downpour.  Peeled off my clothes when I got back.  Nice to be dry.  I had no luck with Larry this morning. He was not there.  When I went to check a second time, Sparkles was there, but she was spooked by something and took off as I approached.  She is a bit skittish to begin with but never does that.  I will try again tomorrow.  A very kind soul, who has already helped me to take five other cats (or is it six Nancy?) and give them a loving home, two were feral, and she has melted their hearts.  She is amazing, and she is willing to vet Larry and hopefully find him a good home.  So, prayers for tomorrow that I have success.  I don't have to trap him as he is a gentle soul.  I will just be shoving him into the carrier when he leasts suspects it!  :)  They just love that.  ha ha.

Otherwise, I made sure that all the kitties food was covered and dry with a shelter as best as I could - changed a few towels.  A man was walking down Second and when I got out of my car he hollered over 'they even know your car!'.  That is for sure.  They know me, and they trust me.  All my babies.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment