Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hiatus




Yes, Trouble went peacefully yesterday.  She was always my special girl.  I injected her with insulin each and every day.  She was always a trooper.  When I picked her up for her appointment, her breathing was labored.  She was ready, for sure.  I told her to keep an eye out for her brothers, Cosmo and Barney.  Yes, a sad day for sure.



Pictures were taken this morning at a few spots:

 The next pic - I saw this cat crying, obviously very hungry, and placed food and water down and it gobbled it up.
I have no other good news to report, my heart is heavy today.  I promise to 'snap out of it!' soon...  I thank those that offered their condolences to me.   Your words, each of you, means a lot.  Give your babies hugs and make it a great day.

"Tomorrow always comes, and today is never yesterday."

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Janine. I can't imagine the pain you've experienced these last few weeks. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine too....

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Janine, you've really hit a rough patch, recently...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a rough week...take care friend.
    -Connie (Mickey's mom)

    ReplyDelete