Friday, June 15, 2012

Crazy

No, not the song, the woman.  I have a picture of Crazy "Lucy", and the kitten in her arms, but I cannot get it downloaded.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  I will try again later.

I stopped there after doing my rounds, and waved to her as I placed a bowl of food down.  The reason I am placing food down is to get her attention to find out if she still has the kitten.  Sure enough, she came out with him after I asked her to see it.  She does think I am her 'friend'.  So she trusts me.  I told her I had my camera as I was taking pics of the kitties this morning.  She allowed me to take it.   She has been alluding the police for days now.  My cop friend has been doing her best.  Hopefully she will get someone over there early so that she doesn't have a chance to leave with the kitten.  She has been using Lysol disinfectant to clean the fleas off the kitten.  Its sickening.  I am sick.  I see a look of terror on this kitten's face.

The tenant above was angry thinking I am drawing cats to the place by putting food down.  I got into it with him, after he was saying he had my license plate and was going to call the police.  I wanted to shout 'but i am trying to help this situation' but she was within earshot.  I should have just said mind your own business and drove off.  But not me.  I keep going.

I promise to keep you informed.   As for the rest of this post today, I just can't think of what to say, I am so disturbed by this.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Actually, I'm at a loss for words. At least you have a photo for proof. Lord, help that poor cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please God....let's get this crazy lady committed and this kitty away from her. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about Lollypop? the abuse line?

    ReplyDelete