Friday, September 23, 2011

Let me start off by saying something, and I am trying to say this as delicately as I can, because I don't want to hurt of offend anyone, or have anyone lash out at me ESPECIALLY people that care as much as I do about animals - I am and have always been sensitive.  Here goes:  If you do not feel I am doing enough for the cats I feed, then maybe you shouldn't be reading my blog.  Many people can offer suggestions, and maybe mention how I might benefit with certain methods of trapping, but thats not what I need.  I could trap and trap, if I didn't have a full (and a half) time job, and too many numerous other situations in my life that I must attend to daily that I do not need to explain to anyone.  What I do need is time.  I need help by others.  But until I get more time, or more help, I will continue to do what I have been doing, and not feel bad about it.  I fill hungry bellies, I rescue TONS of cats and find them homes, I have found many many pregnant cats and taken them off the street, to be neutered, and their babies neutered.  I feel very bad when someone criticizes me that I should have been neutering cats 15 years ago when I started to feed cats, and then wouldn't have as many today.  I have very limited resources, and very little time to trap, neuter and pay for this all on my own.  Its a huge undertaking to TNR by myself, and I've done it many times, and will do it again, but for now, if you would like to offer anything other than opinion, your help and donations would be better.  As I have said before, you need to walk in my shoes to know what my life is about.  I am only one person.  I am only in one tiny corner - one speck of this earth.  In an ideal world, I would be independantly wealthy, would spend my days trapping and neutering and bring cats to my shelter I would have built, but its not happening at the moment.  Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment