Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde

Yes, after work yesterday, I met Miss B. at her roach infested house and took the two kittens she had inside.  She had been going back there once a day to feed them, so I am glad I got them out of there.  Miss B. started to tear up when I put them in the carrier.  She has been through a lot, and I hope she can recover from this.  She told me that the women's shelter she is staying at is very nice, and that she was hoping to get a rental a few streets over from where she leaving from.  She truly is a nice lady.  I am glad I met her, and am glad I was able to help her out somewhat in her time of need.  At least I educated her on the importance of not letting out cats that are not neutered and not contributing to the already over population of these poor animals.  Bonnie and Clyde (temporary names!) are doing well.  Playful little fleabags.  I treated them with flea medicine, and have washed them.  They are so cute.  I am so thankful I was able to save two more.

Last night the heavens opened up with lots of thunder, lightening and rain.  I laid there and thought about the little ones out there, and if they are frightened.  I hope they have shelters to go to so that they can hide from that kind of storm.  Its almost as if God was on my side this morning, because as I was just buttoned up with my new rain gear (so I didn't have to ruin my $30 very much needed Tuesday cut, wash, blow dry and hair straightening!), I walked out the door at 5:20 am. and it stopped raining.  And it held off until I finished.  So I was very blessed this morning!  Thank you Jesus!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment