Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Morning



Sorry, not very creative title this morning. Its a scramble to post this and then get my work done so I can get ready to leave for a work trip this morning which will keep me away for the rest of the week! I will not have access to a computer either. (is this a blessing?) I will miss my Blog!!! The mornings are getting lighter earlier, so I am able to see and be seen. Although I am not saying I've been seen, but I can see more clearly than usual. And its a mess out there. I so badly want to grab a garbage bag and spend time picking up other people's trash. But would they care? I don't really think so. If they saw me doing it, would they join me? Or would they shoot me? ha. Not sure about that. At my last spot, there are two very sick kitties. The one with the neck wound, and the pretty white and grey fluffball with the upper respiratory. I tried to trap this morning, but no luck. Another pretty kitty got in and alluded the trap mechanism and happily ate the salmon until I scared him out. Also, at one spot, Fred (and his sidekick Barney the grey cat who I have not seen in days) has a severe head wound. To top that off, he is a very very nice kitty. Beautiful black coat. I want to grab him so bad. But its such a bad month for me with travelling and credit cards. I need help financially to help Fred. He needs a vet. I wish I could afford to help him. I wish everyone a safe, healthy and happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment