Monday, April 25, 2011

Come Monday

Thats a song title. I think by Jimmy Buffet? Weekend updates: I rescued Barney on Friday on Friday and he tested negative for leukemia. Yay! On Saturday he was neutered and totally vetted. He was in very very rough shape. His teeth, his ears, his coat, he was just a mess. But he will slowly come back from near death to a happy and healthy kitty. I have two great pictures of him, and I will share them sometime later this morning. Check back. When you see his face, you might think of Yoda, from Star Wars. He is absolutely adorable. Not a big cat, he is a small grey kitty, and as sweet as can be. I have spent time getting him out of his shy stage, and he is doing wonderful.

Buttons, on the other hand, is still at my sisters until I come back from a trip later this week. He is very scared as he has not been socialized like I would be doing if I had him at my house. He is hiding in a closet, but is still a sweet kitty, you can hold him, kiss him, everything and he won't hiss or bite you. He is a good boy, and I can't wait to get him to socialize him more than he has been.

So, thats all great news, compared to sad stuff - someone mentioned to me that they found my blog hard to read due to sad stuff, and I was a bit sad about that myself because I think I try to show some positive out of all the sadness out there. What can I say folks, its reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment