Monday, April 4, 2011

The Rain in Rochester Falls Mainly on the Shelters

Get it? I hope you all do.... Or I may be older than I thought... It was a very wet morning, pouring rain out there. I was soaked by the time I got to my last spot. Didn't see too many kitties out there due to the rain. The two I did see are the ones I want to rescue desperately, but have to find them homes first. The black and the grey one. A wonderful girl named Heather found a pre-made shelter and we brought it to this location on Saturday morning and lo and behold, there was the grey boy inside on the blanket I placed in it. He wasn't even scared when I peeked in. He is a good good boy. Same as the very pretty black one. Both nice kitties. They don't deserve to be out there, they need a home, desperately. They will give someone all the love they could want. Rescue cats are the very best of the best. Sunday morning, I found my first spot trashed, again. Those poor animals are just so stressed out, its terrible. I am not sure who is doing it, but I would love to catch them, especially if they are kids. I have my speech all prepared. Its just so cruel to the animals. Until I can rescue these animals at this spot, I will continue to place a shelter there for them, and continue to place food down, until I can think of something else. I am sure whoever is doing it is young and it happens mainly on the weekends, when they are out of school. With the sporadic nice weather we have had (rain or snow free), these inner city kids need some type of fun, and I guess this is it. At another location, where Buttons is, is a pretty tabby that is limping. I have not seen the very sick kitty in two days now, at my last feeding spot. I pray God is watching over these little angels. In the meantime, I continue to try to make their days as comfortable as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment