Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gone With The Wind

Rochester certainly has unpredictable weather. We've had our share of wind and rain this 'spring'. I say that in jest as I don't think we have had spring at all this year. Our weather has been hell since last fall. We had an early start to winter and it just hasn't ended yet. In fact, it was just snowing lightly a few days ago. I have always been an optimist, but I don't know if its my age, as I get older, or this miserable weather, because I feel it will never end. I feel that the homeless animals will always have to struggle and try to survive against the brutality of our weather. If it was always sunny and warm, it wouldn't be so bad for these animals. Its very hard on them being homeless AND having to endure the elements.

Update on Fred, he was neutered yesterday, but I had to bring him home so that I can get him combo tested - for leukemia - this morning. I just pray he turns out negative for it. If so, he will have a home with the angel who originally offered. Otherwise, his new home will be in heaven.

1 comment: