Friday, April 8, 2011

Please Do Feed the Cat






Thats a book title. I try to keep contact with all my rescues, and those that adopted them, for updates. Today I received the pictures shown here of Copper a/k/a Fluffy a/k/a Dusty. When I rescued Copper, I had no idea she was pregnant. A month or so after her rescue her parent discovered she was due and ready. Her fur was so fluffy it must have masked it! The second pic is of her two babies that were born. Sweet. I love this stuff, and knowing I did some good there. Her siblings remain at the location I picked her up from. In fact, there are six kitties, four of them look identical to each other, and one looks just like Copper. I got a lot of pictures this morning from a few of my spots - (you can click on a picture to make it larger) one shows Barney and Poppi, Barney is the grey one that is slightly injured that I would love to find a home for. Poppi is shy right now so I am trying to work with her. Another picture is of Button, who I pilled successfully for the third morning in a row now for his upper respiratory infection. He is a GOOD boy. Another is of the injured cat at my last spot who's neck is gouged out. As you can see, I wasn't joking. I tried to trap but he wouldn't fall for it. I forgot the strong smelling tuna or salmon, and I also only had ten minutes to try. He is smart. Try try again.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. good work with Button. He trusts you.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat looks like he got mauled


    Brenna

    ReplyDelete