Wednesday, January 17, 2018

DEC 30th!!! ROSEMARIE E.!!! Feed a Cat for Christmas!

ROSEMARIE!!!

Rosemarie just lost her16 year old kitty to cancer a few weeks ago.  Her cat was a rescue who followed her home nine years ago and adopted Rosemarie as her new mom!  :) Rosemarie is hoping to find another lost soul that needs love and attention, and hopes to find one through me, in the springtime.  I look forward to meeting you Rosemarie, and finding you another angel to love.  Thank you for helping me to feed a cat for Christmas!

It was a very cold morning out there!  It was 17 degrees - which is warm in comparison to the way its been this past month + - but the wind was blowing.  It felt like it was in the single digits.

I saw so many kitties out there.  I pulled over twice outside of my normal stops to place a bowl of food and water down for a stray kitty I saw on the side of the road.

My route still takes me two hours, even on a 'good' day - one where I don't have to shovel.  It did snow a trace overnight.

Regarding the comments from yesterday's post, thank you Anne, for your offer.  I could use physical help.  I could use a landscaper, home builder and realtor all rolled into one at this location on Niagara.  The realtor to buy the property so I don't have to worry about the new owner coming by and removing all the shelters (home to 5+ cats), the home builder to help me arrange the shelter ideally to keep the elements out from inside it, and the landscaper, to remove debris and level the ground so that the shelters under the tarps and boards are even.

The comment about the food being poisoned.  Its always possible, but I doubt it is in these instances.  I know Lisa too well.

Thank you Joel for offering to help with dry ice in the rat holes this spring.  I sure can use help here also.

Thank you for reading this boring post.  Thank God it was so quiet out there today that I don't have anything to write about!

Lets get Charlie, Chewy and Milo adopted!  (must get updated pictures!)

Have a great day!

1 comment: