Tuesday, January 30, 2018

@$#%$#%@$#

Destiny - I forgot to include pictures from yesterday's post of Destiny/Dezzie.  Such a beautiful momma cat.






The wonderful girl Amanda, who foster-failed Marti, who she renamed Simon, has reported that he is missing.  She was away this weekend, and came home to find him gone.  I cannot tell you the pain I feel when something like this happens.  Please say a prayer for Marti's safe return - they live in Caledonia.  In the meantime, she is fostering Chewy, who is recovering from life on the streets.

MARTI/SIMON

Milo went to his new home this past Saturday.  What a wonderful home it is.  And what a wonderful adoptive mom he has.  I couldn't be happier.  He is getting over an upper respiratory infection - lots of sneezing and coughing.  Yes, they get colds just like us! 

MILO
The snow was falling this morning as I headed out at 3:45 am.  Rochester is supposed to get up to six inches today.  I will be bringing the shovel tomorrow.  All the cats were waiting for me.

There is some @!$%!$# on Niagara Street taking the lids of of my emergency shelters that are in an open field, where I have placed two of the nice shelters my friend Debbie's husband Jim made for me, the ones that were put to the road just up the street at Rochester Clutch and Brake (the old business),  The insides are snow filled.  It is a deliberate act, and I want to catch the @$#%@$#^.  I left a note for them to call me, and said if you don't, you are a coward.  I felt like letting them know what I truly thought of them , but thought that might not be the best idea.   I have to worry about each of my 20 spots daily.  Before I pull up to each spot, I worry I will find my stuff gone, or by the side of the road.  It will always be this way with ignorance surrounding these shelters. 

Any body want to do a stake out?

Have a nice day.

"Wealth... and poverty:  
The one is the parent 
of luxury and indolence, 
and the other of 
meanness and vicious-ness, 
and both of discontent."

2 comments:

  1. Hey J !
    I'm ready for another stake out !
    Detective Schmid is available !
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for Simon's quick return! Hopefully he's just hiding somewhere in the house, maybe a basement dropped ceiling?

    ReplyDelete