Friday, February 7, 2014

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

I've got some GREAT news!  And here it is!


Gordie - now named BORIS!


"Janine,

Ginny & I would like to adopt Gordie!  He’s a keeper.

Much progress in last two days; Gordie (now named Boris based on his presumed Russian blue background) is out and about quite a bit . Rolling, looking for his belly to be scratched.  Likes the perch in office. 

More face time with our two cats. 

Hoping he spends more time on first floor, but that will come."
 
Many thanks to my friend Carol, for spreading the word about the kitties that need homes to her co-workers.  That's all it takes to get these needy creatures off the streets and into good homes.  With your help, we CAN save them!
 
 
Lenny!!
 
More great news!
 
Lenny, the black kitty (with white) that I rescued from the freezing winter that he has endured outdoors thus far tested negative for both FIV and Leukemia, and was neutered, and is up to date with his shots. His foster mom tells me, and I witnessed it myself on Tuesday, he is the most loving kitty.  He just wanted attention and kisses.  Donna is going to let him out amongst the general population (her other kitties and dog) and see how he goes.  He is ready for a FOREVER home!
 
I am also hoping to see how Teddy is doing with his foster mom Gail.  She tells me he is looking great, and getting along with her dog Gracie, and is good to go also.
 
Please spread the word about these fantastic creatures that need good homes, especially the ones still on the street.  Hoping to get some pics of them this weekend. 
 
In the meantime, enjoy your weekend - Think Spring!
 
My Flowers from Last Summer
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Gordie/Boris! Super news! I'm glad the family stuck it out and gave him time to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such really great news, Janine. Keep up the really incredible work you're doing.

    ReplyDelete