Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quick!

Just a short, quick note - no post today because I did several over the holiday weekend, and I hope you are able to read those.

I did however get out this morning battening down the hatches in preparation for the storm we are going to get this evening and overnight.  Its going to be a biggie.  I am not looking forward to going out there.  My mornings since last week have spilled over to an hour and half, two hours rather than the normal one hour on good days. 

Remind me to tell you about the SIX cats now on Hayward, the FOUR BABY kittens on a street between Parsells and Grand, and updates on Earl (Lord... Grey), Boris, Hercules 2nd rescue, and everything in between!

Please read past posts!

Have a GRAND day! 

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, 6 poor little baby's mmm, what can we do for them ?

    ReplyDelete