Friday, December 14, 2012

Fabulous Friday!


Jingles tests were all negative!  Yay!  Yes, SHE is one healthy little 3 month old kitten!!  Yay again for me saving her from the street!  I still can't get over the fact that I didn't have a carrier, I just grabbed her by the scruff and threw her in my car!  And she didn't go crazy once she was in there, like some cats would be.  She just sat there, I think stunned.  So grateful, can you imagine her out like that, all by herself?  Yay again!  Julie, from Another Chance Pet Rescue, will be providing her a great home enviroment until her shots and surgery so that she can be brought into Petco for the adoption days process, where she will then find a really wonderful, SMOKE-FREE home.  Another Chance has just made a very controversial decision to not adopt to people who smoke in their homes, which I am all for.  I remember two instances in the past where I had kitties at Petco, thanks to Julie offering me available cages to show my rescues, Barney and another kitty I can't recall, and they were both adopted out to indoor smokers.  I wound up 'rescuing' Barney back into my home due to her owner smoking heavily in his home, and the other adopter called and said it wasn't working out and when I got the kitty in my car, she REEKED of smoke.  Its so dangerous for their little lungs.  Think of the size of our lungs, and the size of theirs.  Its one thing to hurt yourself, but to hurt another helpless animal or human is another.

Another Yay!....  shelter remains where it is!  It has not been touched, and big white kitty has been waiting for me each morning since.  I pray this stays, every single day.  Its so important to have this very well-made protective shelter there at this spot for at least three cats that I know of.  They have no where else to go really.

See, my blog isn't all THAT bad, right???  There is GOOD NEWS occasionally!

I wish you all a safe, healthy and prosperous weekend! 

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

1 comment:

  1. So happy for Jingles, many thanks to you and Julie and fingers crossed for shelter to be left alone. !

    ReplyDelete