Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Woes

Boy, I am getting lame with my titles!!!  Must get my mojo back!  Anyways, it was a quiet, yet very damp morning out there.  It poured and poured and poured all day yesterday.  All I could think about was my babies out there as I sat at work for the eight hours listening to the rain hitting the skylight just above my desk.  I kept telling my co-worker "I hate the rain" and its only for the fact that its miserable for the cats.  Would rather have it lightly snow than rain.  I had to pick up soaking towels this morning.  The bully kitty was out in full swing on Third Street, going after Tuffy, with lots of growling.  He is so territorial.  Tuffy is ten times larger than Mr. Bully, but also a sweetheart, obviously, because he backs away when confronted.  Tuffy has been around for a long time now, I first noticed him on Second Street years ago.  He is a large orange and white kitty, male, very large head, but you can tell a sweetheart.  You can also tell he was once someone's kitty, but for one reason or another, is now a street cat.  I wish it were lighter in the morning, and more conducive for me to take pictures.  I have to sneak around and constantly watch my surroundings every second, so its not easy to whip out the camera, the crappy camera.  I can never get it to flash in the seconds I am able to take the picture.  There are so many sights that are worthy of showing on my blog.  I also had someone mention that the pictures I post you cannot enlarge anymore, like they used to.  Not sure what happened with the blog, but it was not my doing.  I just take the same pictures, and post, but when you click on them, they do not enlarge to see them better.  I will work on this.  In the meantime, Midnight, Rufus and Buddy are all doing well, and I am waiting to get them adopted.  They are wonderful little kitties, all under a year.  Take a look at posts back, you will see their pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment