Monday, November 7, 2011

Suddenly Monday



I did post yesterday, so check it out!

Where do the weekends go?  They fly by so quickly.  The older you get, the faster time goes.  Sad, but very true.  I have moments, and I call them moments because they are so brief, on the weekends where I can just sit and think, but then again my mind races to all the things I should have done last week, and put them on my to do for the following week, and things I should be doing while I am sitting there thinking, that I get up and don't take that very much needed time for just ME.  I sit and look around and think I should be doing this and I should be doing that.  Its ALWAYS something. 

Saturday morning I rescued a little boy cat, we will call him a TWEEN - I am very bad at guessing ages - he is another from Miss B's old house's corner, and I have yet to name him!  I am attaching a few pictures of him.  Very very cute.  Very very playful and affectionate.  You will be hearing more of him once I name him!

This morning I was very disappointed.  At my first stop, I had placed an old cat carrier with a blanket inside on the porch of this vacant house.  Each morning I've pulled up there are three little kittens inside it sleeping.  They hear my car, I can see them come out, stretch, and go off to watch me from a distance.  I feel inside the little hut and its warm where they've been sleeping.  This morning, I pulled up, and everything was gone, except the paper plates and water bowl.  Sad.  Really.  Why would someone want to do that?  I need shelters very much.  If anyone knows of any old cat carriers that may be in bad shape, they are in good enough shape for me.  I will take them.  If anyone has any old plastic storage bins, I will take those.  As you can see, sometimes they are taken, I am always in need of little shelters for the cats.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment