Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesdays Tales

Yesterday I mentioned Part Two would come today of the past week, with mean spirited people.  First off, where I've been feeding under a tree for the past summer, a few houses down from where Miss B. used to live, and from where Wally, her friend, lives now, I was there Wednesday after having brought something to Wally during the day on my vacation day, and out of the window yelled this huge woman screaming at me to stop feeding cats under that tree!  "my grandbabies are scared of them!".  She went on and on, after me telling her that the cats weren't going to her her grandbabies, and that she should be teaching them, compassion.  She yelled for me to move the bowls from under there or she would put poison in them.  So I moved the bowls to across the street, told her how mean she was, and waved goodbye.  In the meantime, I finally moved the bowls to a tree in front of Wally's house, I had been hoping to move these remaining five adult kitties down to where I had a 'friend' instead of the bleak corner I had been feeding at.  On Friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving, Wally's neighbor, actually the woman who lives in the same house, different apartment, came out and told me she didn't want me to feed the cats under her tree because they bring varmints, mice, etc.  I looked at her and said 'that didn't last too long.'  This is the same woman that scolded me for days before she came back to me one morning and apologized and said she was a Christian woman, and that what I was doing was good.  She then went off on a rant.  Loud.  And then she decided to call 911.  Now I am not a confrontational person.  Not at all.  I am not good at confrontation.  So Wally just motioned for me to come in the house, all the while I can hear her describing me, taking down my license plate.  She was NUTS.  I told Wally to give me a call, and to give the police my number if they did come for such a stupid thing.  I left, and things calmed down after that.  Apparently Wally spoke to his landlord, and he had no problem with me leaving the board on the side of his house for the kitties as shelter.  Thats why this woman went off - I told her I would continue to feed on the side of the house.  But as long as Wally was good with it, and the landlord, I have continued to go there each morning, very quietly, and call for the kitties to come get their sustenance.  I may not be able to verbally fight with you, but I have a lot of fight in me!  I won't back down!  Not when it comes to the welfare of animals, children and the elderly!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment