Friday, November 18, 2011

Thank GOD its Friday

Its been a very long week.  Longer for me because tomorrow I have to work the hospital gala that my department holds every year.  Fancy schmancy.  Not only the actual duration of the gala, but all day helping to set up for 1300+ people!  So, I won't be on the computer much, but Sunday I will try to post the pictures I took of several spots this morning on my 'cat route'.  I brought along a few rickety boards to put up at a few rickety shelters.  We had our first really chilly evening and morning with high winds.  It was cold for everyone out there.  I now have to get really serious to do what I can to give these cats some comfort during what will soon be a very long cold winter.  If anyone reading here has access to or can find some decent heavier type boards, like 3x5 or 5x5, they come in handy.  They are always being stolen, and they are the only protection for the food I place down for these cats sometimes.  Please let me know.  I am at janinethebean10@yahoo.com.  Also, if anyone's old larger cat carriers are ready for carrier heaven, I will take those too.  I will take anything that a cat can get into for shelter.  You know I wouldn't be able to thank you enough, but I will try!  Check out this weekend for pictures of my shelters!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment