Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF!!!

Whew!  Whatta week!  Today at work we are moving to a new location, so I have very little time to do my post as I must continue to pack all my stuff!  Its amazing what you accumulate at home AND the office.  Quickly though, it was wet and dull morning.  No bodies!  No anyone for that matter!  Its very quiet out there at that time of day (Mom....) - all the bad people are sleeping.  I must find homes for the five kittens that are at the corner of Grand and Stout.  They have NO SHELTER where they are.  I feed them under a tree.  There are no abandoned houses around to place shelter for them.  And the folks near that corner HATE cats.  Thats why I wish Miss B. still lived there.  They are precious little things.  Also Rufus on Hayward.  His mama has flown the coop to Garson, one street over, and he is all alone.  This morning he nuzzled me under the neck while I held him.  He is about five months old, black and white.

I am going to try to move some shelters around this weekend, make them a little more weatherproof.  I pray they stay where they are and no one moves them.  Hooligans, or the owners of the abandonded properties.  I wish they understood the importance of having a warm dry place for these animals to nestle in.  To keep their food dry.  Its a sin when someone ruins a perfectly good shelter I set up.  Its not like its in plain view to everyone.  They need this, and I pray my shelters stay for the winter.    If anyone has time to build little boxes for me it would be GREAT!  I need plenty to place for the 40-50 or so I feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment