Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blah

Sorry for the title.  I really should change it, but thats exactly how I feel today.  My spirits are down, and I can't seem to get them picked back up to where they usually are.  Life sometimes gets the best of me.  Not often, but occasionally.  Actually, rarely.  So, on I trudge....  step by step, inch by inch..  Good Lord, I need to sit and watch a few Vincent Price movies ...  This morning was usual.  Thank God the rain has held off, but will be coming shortly, and lasting for many days and through the weekend for sure.  Its going to be tough on the cats and tough on me.  I was hoping to get out and stock some shelters with straw, but its going to be too wet and you don't want to expose the straw to the moisture.  Midnight had a good evening at my home.  She is a very sweet, very tiny, delicate little girl kitty.  I know she will make a good companion for someone.  I must get a picture of her but cannot find my camera.  I will find it and get a few good ones.   She has the tiniest little feet and paws...  I believe she had a litter already, and I don't believe she is over a year old.  Poor thing.  Wonder where her kittens went.  I must get in touch with Miss B.  I have not spoken to her since my visit to her in the hospital.

I see little souls wearing fur,
souls who bark and souls who purr....
Born unwanted and unloved,
I see all this and more from above....
I watch them suffer, I see them cry,
I see them lost, I watch them die....
I see unwanted thousands born....
and when they die...nobody mourns....
These are castaways who will never see love or security....
A few short months they starve and roam,
Or caged in shelters--nobody takes home....
We cry, we feel, we love....
Our presence now only known from God above....
My pain and suffering came to an end,
so don't cry for me, my person, my friend....
The living ones need you now....
Please stop their abuse somehow.

-Auther Unknown-

PLEASE MAKE ROOM FOR AN ABUSED OR RESCUED DOG OR CAT IN YOUR HOME AND IN YOUR HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment