Thursday, February 24, 2011

Red and Coco

As I mentioned yesterday, or the day before, there is a calico kitty that I thought might be preggers. Well, my gut tells me she is. I had a good feel of her belly, and she is definitely rounded there. She is a sweet kitty, actually lets me feel her belly and slightly squeeze it, and doesn't growl or try to get away, so she would be an easy catch. And my poor Red, he was limping this morning. He is still shy with me. I feel terrible for Red, as he was once someone's kitty, but has been out on the streets for so long, he looks weary. He would be such a lovable kitty for someone. The kitty I rescued a few months ago and gave to my mother, Gracie, she was neutered the other day. That cat had been in heat for over a month! Can you imagine? No wonder she was driving my mother crazy with her meowing!

The weather is supposed to be wet, then snow again. I don't think it will ever end. Hey, where is my optimism? Spring is only a few weeks off, so I know things will look up. But not for the next week, there will be a lot of wet towels to replace! UGGH! Need to start looking for a new washing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment