Friday, February 18, 2011

Fluffy


What a morning! Wet wet wet! I received a request yesterday for one of my kitties, and I thought of Button, who would make a very nice lap cat for an older person. Well, at my fourth stop, where Fluffy 'resides', I thought, this is a perfect opportunity to start to get homes for these kitties, as this is the place that was trashed over a week ago, and I just can't keep up with that spot forever - who knows in the summertime what the hoodlums will do late at night to that area. Anyways, I thought Fluffy was just as good as Button, although I think Fluffy has a twin sister too. But I was able to get Fluffy in my rickety spare carrier, and as I was walking back to the car, she managed to jump out of the side of it! ARGH! I hope I didn't scare her too much. I will get my good carrier from my mother back today and try again tomorrow. Haven't seen Button at my 7th spot though in two days! Did manage to place a bowl of food and water down at my OLD first spot where Mr. Meanie resides, I placed them under a tree near the house. Off their property. I am sure this will be blown away soon as we are expecting big winds today and tomorrow. At my third spot, I did not see the kitty in the upstairs window of the abandoned house, so hopefully he escaped. All in all, it was very wet, as the water on the roofs that I have lean-to's against the houses are drip drip dripping and making the towels and blankets I have down very very wet. You just can't win. Still trying to find a home for Dexter. He now reminds me of Darth Vader. Seriously. His eyes are masked and he has whisps of hair coming off his cheeks that make him look like the helmut Darth wore! He is so cute and rowdy! By the way, Dexter is 8 months old and the cutest cutie ever! The scratch on his nose has healed, and he is much tinier in person than in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment