Friday, February 4, 2011

Sex, Lies and Videotape!







OK, so not the first two, but videotape for sure! This morning turned out to be a very unusual one. I am entering a contest on 'How you Start your Day' and I managed to snag a prominent filmmaker in Rochester - who has actually turned out to be a GREAT guy, and I just love him to pieces! Anyways, he came to my home this morning at 5:30 am. and shadowed me with his videocamera at all my spots, the kitties were all out in full force, he got some great footage. We then sat down and he interviewed me, and I managed to do all that and get to work on time! And he will manage, somehow, to take an entire hour and half and splice it into a one minute video! YAY! So who knows, we will see how this contest goes, but I believe this short film may help me in my cause. I just can't keep doing this by myself, I am going broke. I just had Dexter in for his neutering on Wednesday, and he is still up for adoption. He needs to find a loving home. I am including his picture on here as a reminder to all you folks, he is available and ready! He is a little rascal!! I am also including a picture of Dewey who needs a forever home too. They are both just the cutest and sweetest boys!!!

Back to this morning, that was a lot of fun. I wasn't sure how it would be for me meeting someone 'famous' - most of the time I am quite nervous around new people, but I think those two martinis helped last night to sort of relax me.... ha ha ha. Joking. But he was very easy going, and loved my house kitties. And Thunder the Wonder from Down Under didn't bite him, so that was another good thing! I am going to include this guy's link on an upcoming post after I get his permission! Its very cool! Yep, all in all, it was a good thing! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I thought Dewey was adopted...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewey was adopted, but then returned. He was just readopted this past Wednesday, and I was told this past Saturday, as a surprise. I am thrilled. Dewey is very special to me. I do hope he is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janine I'm so glad you found someone to do the video. Sounds like it was done much better than I could possibly have done. Shame on those idiots who wrecked the shelter. Those poor cats have enough strikes against them as it is. They don't need a bunch of jerks ruining what might possibly be the only warm spot they have in this awful cold.
    Keep on keepin' on Janine ;)

    ReplyDelete