Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Action is the Antidote to Despair




Isn't that a wonderful quote? and how TRUE!!! A wonderful girl in my life, whose students made the shelter(s) that was smashed the other day, yesterday she brought me a temporary shelter to place there and she mentioned this quote to me. How apropos because I brought the shelter there this morning and placed it, defying the danger that lurks! I will continue to bring replace my things there until the weather gets better and I can try to trap and get these kitties out of there!

As I trudged through some deep snow to Benny's spot - of which I have not seen him in over a week now - I thought about my health. Knock on wood, I have not been sick in years. For what I do, I should have a cold WEEKLY, but I don't. I must be made of leather.

Other than that random stuff, it was a quiet morning out there. I still do not know how these animals survive this weather, I really don't. The temps and wind are brutal, and these animals are out in it 24/7. Its amazing their resiliency. The picture posted is of Button. He is a beautiful kitty, very friendly. I just wish I had a place to bring these guys to. They are very deserving of a loving home.
Anyways, the sun is shining, and life continues to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment