Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life is a Zoo in a Jungle

Love that phrase. Its true too! This morning was as usual a cold one. I woke to the sound of one of my darling sweet cats scratching with his razor sharp claws on a chair in my room. I could literally kill a cat when they do that. No, I couldn't REALLY kill a cat, but I could have easily have thrown a dish of water on it if I had one handy. This has been happening each morning now. Its like one of them is saying, if you dont' get up and out of bed now to feed me, I will ruin your furniture. I am still trying to figure out which cat it is, because it is dark still, and when I get up as if to go clobber him/her, it scrambles down the stairs as if I am getting up and it needs to be the first one at the bowls. And then of course there is Thunder the Wonder Dog from Down Under. I swear that dog can hear my legs swing over the side of my bed every single morning. And I try to be as quiet with my swinging as I can. Besides, how much noise does that make? None! But there he is, letting out the loudest, oddest noise you can imagine. You would think he was being tortured, and if you were walking outside at that time - 4 a.m. every morning, you would think he actually is being tortured. Such an odd boy. He is just so excited to start the morning! He needs his food and then his walkie, and he is good to go. These animals are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment