Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Cat's Meow




Louie is doing well, my latest rescue. He is quite the talker! Very odd sounding meow. Loud. He went to his pre-op visit to the vet yesterday. All is well, although he has a slight heart murmur! He will be neutered tomorrow. I am praying someone will want to adopt Louie and very soon. He is lonely in the room I have him in. I try to create excitement for him, but there is only so much I can do. There is a window ledge for him to look out at the birdfeeder, which gets a lot of action each morning when its filled. Squirrells and birds galore! This morning I devised something that is really cool. I wish I had thought of it in past rescues. I placed a gate in the hallway in front of the entrance to both bedrooms. He can now go into the back bedroom and the front bedroom and he can view what is happening around the house. The other kitties and dog can't get in to him! Of course if they really thought about it, they could jump over the gate, but hopefully they won't figure it out! Its a great way to get a kitty introduced to the rest of the clan. Louie needs a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment