Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

Its Friday, I have a work retreat offsite today, and must be on my way, but wanted to post that its Friday, Yay, and all is well, minus the frigid temps outdoors today (and last night). I went around and cared for all my babies this morning, dry towels, replaced their bowls of ice with warm water, filled their empty bowls of dry food, and topped them off with some warm wet food, and then sheltered the food as best I could. Smokey was making use of the lean to this morning, but I am not sure the cats are using the two new shelters I've placed at two locations. I hope so, they have warm straw inside they can snuggle into. Red was at the last stop this morning, he is a rare sighting these days, after I tried to rescue him. He actually sat out in the open as I got into my car, and just watched me. He didn't go for the food and water, he just watched me. I wish he could talk - what would he have said? "OK, I am ready now, I want to go home?" I wish I knew. On another note, thank you to all that comment on my blog. I feel joy when I see someone has posted a comment - it makes me feel as if someone is really reading my blog. Thank you thank you thank you, and have a WONDERFUL weekend! I will post if something happens that I need to share. XO! PS, Louie goes to his new home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment