Monday, January 24, 2011

Oops! I Did it Again!

Yes, I did it again - my heart wouldn't allow another cat on the street to remain in the extreme frigid temps we are experiencing here in Rochester so I rescued another. He is the kitty I've been blogging about this past week that was stationing himself in Old Smokey's spot on Central and Goodman. I had originally thought this young fella fella was very sick due to the way it looked, but since I got him on Saturday, he is actually very healthy, he was just VERY DIRTY. But he has cleaned up nicely, and is stuck in a bedroom at my house until we can find him a home. He is a VERY affectionate young neutered male, and just as pretty as a boy can be! Very fluffy black and white, under a year old.

It was a tough morning out there today, but thanks to my mother, who always manages to say something during our morning phone calls to uplift my spirits, the temperatures will rise beginning today, from below zero, to more tolerable degrees. Those poor cats are suffering. I could rescue one a day if I only had somewhere to bring them. I am hoping those who read this will consider fostering one of these poor sweet animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment