Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recent Kitten Rescue



Wanted to share the following with you. This is from new Mom of Mickey, one of the kittens that I recently rescued - I am so thrilled I was able to save these babies in time:

"Well I am so glad I snatched him away from you before he stayed another day or you
never would have let him go! He is one busy, cool dude. He goes full blast thru the house. Over the chairs under the tables, thru our legs for about an hour, then totally collapses in exhaustion. He has to know where I am at all times, and usually only terrorizes the room I am in. When he gets tired, he will crawl up next to one of us and fall sound alseep. Yesterday, he got in a little trouble because he was digging in the plants. He understands when I tell him no. He will play and then start to bite me and I say no in a firm voice and he stops. Unbelievably smart! My husband loves to cuddle him but Mickey is usually too busy to sit still long enough. He is such a little fluff ball you just want to hold him. When he gets tired he crawls up and likes to kiss my face. He does that to my daughter too. I could go on and on for hours. The dog is getting used to him. He goes for his first vet appt /shots on Nov 10th. I think he might have worms as his breath is quite awful! LOL He weighed in yesterday at 2 1/4 lbs. Our old cat (died in August at age 17) was old for a lot of years so we forgot what it was like to have a kitten. Thanks!"

Makes me proud... Be sure to check out multiple posts I've done recently. One last night, another this morning, and now this one!

1 comment:

  1. Ι beсame interesting in reaԁing thiѕ ωhen I reaԁ the summaгy, but Ι hаdn't heard much about it, so I didn't add it too my Book Review liѕt.
    Anyωаy, after your review, I ωill be sure to dο so!

    ReplyDelete