Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hang on to your hats!

Its going to be another windy and rainy day today. I hope my shelters keep together. There is one that is very unsecure.... for Smokey on Central and Goodman. Of course when I pulled up this morning, Blackie came a runnin! Benny was not around this morning, I do worry about him. Hopefully though, he will have a home soon! I will be contacting the teacher who's students are making me shelters to see if they are ready. I have a few spots that really need them. They will be heavy duty shelters that will have hay in them to keep the babes warm. I hope they use them. I will also be contacting the police officer who is an animal advocate to see if she can find out the information on the dog on Eighth street that is placed in a garage day and night. I hear it every morning. Its sickening. I don't beleive Humane Society has done much. I don't mean to bad mouth, but they should have the decency to report what is going on to the complainant. My hands are tied each time I report something. Yet I hear the dogs cries and barking every single morning. I know God will protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment