Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

It was suggested to me that I might want to put this link in my blog due to it being election day. Wish I had known about it before 6 am. this morning before I went out to vote, and then to feed the babies out there! Everybody get out there and vote, and if you are able, check out the link to see who the Humane Society endorses!

(side note: I just checked my blog to see if the link had posted, but it doesn't look like it did - hmmm... not sure what I did? - in the meantime, here is the website: humanesociety@hslf.org.)

Also sharing that this same person recently visited Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen. It's a huge farm that takes in rescued factory farm animals where they can live out their lives in peace and comfort. When you visit you are allowed to interact with the cows, goats, pigs, and fowl. It's really cool. To check out their website google farm sanctuary.

I've done multiple posts in the past 24 hours, check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment