Monday, November 22, 2010

Quiet Morning

It was a very quiet morning out there, but lots of kitties waiting for me. I skipped two of the 7 spots I normally go to, as I am trying to give myself a break until it gets bad out there. Of course, if it had rained, I would have gone to all of them, two I skipped need tending to when it rains, one I change the wet towels for, the other has an igloo for shelter that stays dry. As soon as I get some shelters that are being built for me by some students at Gates Chili, I will feel better knowing there is some warmth that some of these kitties might have. Benny was waiting for me this morning. You should see him, he comes racing down this long driveway that I pull up to the end of, and gets on his tippy toes for a pat on the head and a scratch on the neck. He really is a sweet sweet grey and white striped boy and I am praying I can find him a loving home. Blackie was there too, but I sometimes wonder about Blackie, where he goes to for days. But this morning he felt dirty on his belly when I picked him up. I wonder where these kitties go during the 23 hours and 55 minutes when I am not around.

1 comment:

  1. hi auntie i was wondering can you take a picture of my dusty and put him on your blog :) I would love to have a pic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete