Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pictures!























I went out this morning to change the very wet and cold towels from yesterday's storm, and the board at Central and Goodman for Smokey and Blacky was knocked over by the wind - on top of what was left of the dry food. They were awaiting! I must get some different type of shelter there, I know my friend the school teacher is building some with her students, I am just afraid of someone taking this. It’s the cats that suffer from stuff like that. I also have pictures to post of the guys I am trying to find homes for. There are just so many. I think I took pictures of maybe six kitties. Three reds, two blacks, a tiger and a grey stripe. I am posting pictures of the kitties that are somewhat new to me. One is of the kitty on Fourth Street where I posted a while back that a cat had been starving to death. I am hoping to find homes for these babies

No comments:

Post a Comment