Sunday, November 7, 2010

Guest Post: My Niece - Brenna!!

Hi, I am Brenna Lahr! I love animals!!!! In my house I have 2 Dogs. Tucker, a German shepherd and Gus, a pit bull! I love them both so much! Then, I have 2 cats Tee a little cat because he was the runt and a Maine coon Lexie AKA. Lexus or sexy Lexie :) All of these animals are rescue animals. Also I just got a baby corn snake. If you have names comment them on here please. Then I have 1 small fish tank and a big fish tank. Whenever I sleep over at my aunts house we wake up around 4-5 in the morning. Then we get ready. She has to get so much food ready for the cats. When we are going to the 7 stops for the cats you have be careful about who is up and around you. One of the stops there is a grey and brown cat around 10 months old that I named him Dusty, because his tail id like a duster. When we were filling up the food dishes Dusty came right up to me and let me pet him and started purring. I would love to find him a home for him he is a love bug. I would take him but I have to much animals my parents say :( When I get older I would like to be a vet and foster homeless cats. My aunt has taught me so much things. She is my hero!

1 comment:

  1. ohh yeah :) Pom Pon said maybe when kelly leaves she will get dusty :) <3 I AM FAMOUS but nobody commented except me :(

    ReplyDelete