Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Misery

Yes, I loved that fiction novel and the movie. But this was my real life morning today. Its been raining (AGAIN) since yesterday. Thought about all my babies throughout the day yesterday. I dreaded going out this morning, having to remember to cover my $30 straightened hair I had done this week which I can barely afford but need to do so occasionally rather than look like Bozo the Clown and his hair. I also had to wear my rubber boots so I could trudge through the muddy areas I have to trek through to get to my 'feeding stations'. They were all waiting for me. Hebard Street is now a ghost town in the morning, and have now pretty much stopped feeding there. I still wonder where Mama went. All her babies are gone, and she was alone. I hope she found a home somewhere. Benny was waiting for me on Central Park. He is such a cutie. No sign of Blackie this morning but Smoky was waiting for me, as usual. Really nothing to report. A very kind woman made a monetary donation this past week. We've never even met. Its such a kind act to do, to donate to someone anonymously like that. She doesn't even know me, yet she took that chance, to part with precious money. I thank her so much for that, so do the kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment