Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to Work!

Its been a nice long extended holiday weekend off, and I am back to work today. I did not however get a break from the kitties. Yesterday, I received a strange phone call in the morning from a woman who had seen my name in the article printed in the D & C and wanted to tell me that although she didn't agree with my statement, she wanted to tell me that there were others out there like me who feed cats. I think this woman meant that she feeds at her own home, they come to her house and she either takes them in or feeds them outdoors. She doesn't drive around to other neighborhoods to place food and shelter down. I think this woman had a screw or two loose, but she still has a heart. I also think this woman is somewhat of an animal hoarder, which is another situation in and of itself. She mentioned having to deal with animal control a few times, and neighbors calling on her. But again, she has a heart for these animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment