Friday, January 3, 2020

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS! - CAROL P!


Carol!  Thank you so much for your delivery of 10-16 lb. bags of KitnKaboodle to help feed the city kitties.  That sure fed a lot, close to three days worth.  Carol has been a huge supporter for my rescue, and now splits her support for me and another group, Carol's Ferals.  She has a super big heart and is always there for me when I need her.  Not only is she a very savvy business owner, but she is also the world's best can collector!   She is a great fundraiser as well.  She and Andrea did the last fundraiser at the Penfield Rec Center!

Thank you, Carol, you have fed homeless cats many times over.  Thank you for your support of the Feed a Cat for Christmas campaign!

This morning felt like spring out there!  But for some reason, I just could not wake up!  I think to myself as I swing my legs over the bed onto the floor – ‘what are you doing getting up at this ungodly hour?’ (2:45 am.)  Most days I am wide awake when I burst out the door to get in the truck. Not today.  But one sip of a donated SMART COFFEE packet, and I was bursting with energy!

STELLA

There is a lot of musical chairs happening today.  First, Stella’s foster mom is at her wit’s end to the aggression Stella is showing her other cats (19 or 20) – which is understandable with all those different personalities.  So I’ve been forced to get her and scramble for a different scenario for Stella.  Thankfully, Monty’s foster mom has offered to place her in isolation in the upstairs of her home - temporarily.  She still is desperate for adoption!  So today she will be whisked off to a vet of foster’s choosing and checked for everything before entering her new foster domain.  THEN, my friend and current helper on Saturdays, Kim, has offered to take Monty!  Kim will be picking up Monty today!  I just know that Kim will give Monty plenty of adjustment time.  The expert in that is Janessa, who currently is fostering Jonny, who initially bit foster Mom Kim.  Boy has Jonny turned into a different kitty.  He was right off the street with Kim.  He just needed a bit of time.  I still feel terrible about Kim!
 
FANCY PANTS!


In the meantime, this morning, our friend and former adopter to Timber and Finnegan is picking up Fancy Pants from my house to bring home!  Yay!  So happy.  And THEN, Kim, who is picking up Monty, would also like to adopt Ellie!  So it’s a whirlwind of activity today. 

MONTY!


But TGIF.  Really.  Its been a year already.

Thank you for reading, and have a GREAT day!

"Today will never 
come again.  Be a 
blessing.  Be a friend.  
Encourage someone.  
Take time to care.  
Let your words heal, 
and not wound."

1 comment:

  1. Janine,

    I posted some info(advise) for you in reference to the Scumbag that has been stealing your boards for quite some time now at Niagara & Central Pk. I inadvertently posted it on your 12-31-19 blog. When you get a free minute check it out and good luck Cat Angel!

    ReplyDelete