Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Feed a Cat For Christmas! Rebecca L.!!!

BECKIE!!!  Thank you so much Beckie, for helping to feed a cat for Christmas!  Beckie is a former adopter of mine who adopted one of Petunia's kittens, Buckie.  She has since renamed him MARTY.

MARTY!
She also found a foster for Sunny, the kitty I rescued from Melville Street after having to TNR her.  I wanted to get her off the street before Winter set in, and I was able to thanks to her friend Thelma.  Thelma has since adopted Sunny.  I hope to get an update on her soon.  Thank you so much Beckie!

SUNNY

Not much has changed out on the streets since yesterday.  It's not snowing, which helps.  I didn't have to place a board over the cats' food on Niagara only to be stolen, so that's another plus. 

Reports are coming in on the kitties that were adopted this past week or so, and all are good.  Stella has several caregivers because they are caregivers for the 97-year-old woman whose house she is living at now.  And it turns out one of the caregivers, the girl that called me originally to adopt Stella, went to the same high school as me and was a year behind me.  She said I hadn't changed a bit.  Now how do you like that!  :)  HA!

Here is a picture of Garrett, who Max fostered.  His new mom and dad are loving him.  His big goofy brother - a very large yellow lab - is going to take some getting used to.  Although he had to contend with Ollie, the Dalmation, at Max's house, so it won't be long before they are besties!

GARRETT
That's all I have for today.  Sorry for the boring post.  My brain is not working.  Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks, everyone for reading, and have a great day.

"Life's not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it's about doing, being and becoming." 







1 comment:

  1. Seeing pics of HAPPY, CONTENTED and LOVED cats YOU rescued is NEVER boring !
    :O

    ReplyDelete