Monday, January 27, 2020

The Snain in Spain

Occasionally I get food delivered to my doorstep via delivery - i.e., Chewy, Walmart, etc. I want to thank those that have sent me cat food  But please know that there is usually no tag inside the box indicating who it is from, and therefore I cannot thank you.  And I WANT to acknowledge your generous gift!  So please, if you are sending me something, give me a heads up so that I can thank you.  Thank you!  :)

Phil and RORY

This weekend, Lily and Rory were FINALLY adopted.  Thanks to an old business acquaintance of mine that reached out to Foster Sue about wanting to adopt a kitten for a friend, that old friend managed to talk her friend into adopting a PAIR of kittens, and not being so young either.  As we all know, two kittens are better than one.  I delivered the kittens this weekend way out in Dansville, and their new home is something like 6,000 sq. ft. and one would be pretty lonely there without the other.  I could live there alone, but not a kitten!  The kittens will be kept in a basement room for a few days, and then will get to explore the house.  They are a bit skittish around strangers until they can trust you like they did with Foster Sue, so I hope their new Dad gives them plenty of love!

So who do we have left?  Boots, Jonny, Joey and Pinky, who by the way has a meet and greet today.

I had strep throat like symptoms from last Thursday on.  Ruined my vac day off on Friday.  Thank you, Kim, for your help on Saturday.  Saturday Sheryl had issues with her car so couldn't make it.  Thank you, Joel, for your help on Sunday.   Sure is good to have occasional help.  I wish I had more of it.  I need a break.  Seriously.  If there is someone out there that would like to make some money for two hours a day, however many days you want during the week, get in touch with me offline and let's talk. 

This morning was quiet, it was SNAINING out.  I would rather have it wet snow, than rain.  I will take SNAIN any other day than rain.

BOOTS
We also have some progress with Boots, who was allowed downstairs with his foster mom Gaye's brood over the weekend.  He sniffed around and then ran toward the hills.  Back upstairs like a scaredy-cat.  At least no aggression. 

The young red cat was at the Syd and Johnny's location on Bay Street.  I must rescue him.  I need a foster.  The red fluff cat on Melville was seen finally, after being missing for a while.  He doesn't look well.  I would really like to help him also.

Think about it.

Have a great day!

"Solitude is not the same as
loneliness.  Solitude is a solitary boat
floating in a sea of possible
companions."


No comments:

Post a Comment