Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 25th

This is an addendum to my post of this morning.

It was suggested to get a group of folks to go out into a neighborhood or two and post some information, and speak to homeowners about what I do and why its good for the cats, and for the people!  It won't take longer than an hour or so, and it would be so helpful to have some informed, sane people to go with to help spread the word, and see if I can get one or two people to allow me to feed in the two locations I am having issues with.

Anyone up for some 'fun' on Sunday morning, May 25th?  :)

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:  Laura got TWO females (one possibly lactating), and I am not sure of the sex of mine.  WOW!

JMW

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janine! I can't go on the 25th, but I could go another day. -Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the time, I may have a conflict. I forgot it's my grandson's birthday that day. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete