Monday, July 23, 2012

Why I Hate People

I don't mean that statement as 100% true.  I hear a lot of people say this, and people that have children and don't care for animals as much as others are offended by this, I am sure.  I care for people, as much as I care for animals, I just hate people who don't like animals and will go out of their way to allow them to starve.  I have had some rotten mornings these past few days.  Even on my way home after feeding this morning, on a porch of a boarded up home, two houses down from the corner of where I've been feeding since last year, where they are renovating the house, someone must have come out within the half hour of me being there from the house next door and threw out the full plates of food that the five or six cats that depend on each morning .  At least they left one tiny bowl of water, I think.  Today it is supposed to be in teh 90s.  I was so disgusted, I got out of the car and placed a plate full of what little dry food I had in my car down again.  I wanted to go to the house, knock on the door, and just thrash these people.  Why on earth would you want to willingly make an already stressed and suffering animal any worse than it already is.  What makes you think, "I think I will take away their food and water so they can't eat or drink all day."   I would love to march up to this horrible house and knock on the door and ask whats wrong, but I believe a note should be left first.  I would love to hear suggestions on what I can write.  Short and simple, and to the point.   I need to draw out whatever ounce of compassion these people have, if any.

Lots have happened the past three days, including my 7th Street shelter.  Someone has been trashing that the past three days.  Just obliterated the shelter hut built for me by my friend Kristin's students last year.  Taken away my food bowls.  I left a note this morning asking if they could please stop destroying what little these five cats that hang there have, that they need to eat and drink, and are above all God's creatures.  We will see.  I am sure this will be laughed and at the rest of the boards will be taken. 

There is just so much evilness. 

There are now two females out there that have swollen milk glands.  They've obviously just had their babies, but I don't know where. 

Patric, now named Merlot, has been adopted out by a co=worker.  Thank you Vera!  He is adjusting as well as can be with his new companion Mickey.  Mickey is about four years old and twice the size of Patric.  I am so thankful Patric has found a home.

Larry went for his check up, while I dropped Wally off at the Laudromat on Friday, for his ears, but they really couldnt' find anything wrong with them outside of doing a culture.  So, he is happy, I hope, with Wally. 

Here is the latest picture of Butters (a/k/a Butterscotch)!  He is available for adoption!   Please consider him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment